Here's a quick overview of the Active For Good Admin Dashboard. In particular this video covers the various account states that a user may have; including how to verify and/or freeze/unfreeze a challenge participant.
What happens when you ❄️
freeze ❄️ an account
When you ❄️ an account the following happens:
- The account status is changed to frozen.
- That account disappears from the leaderboard in the Active For Good app.
- The user receives an email letting them know their account is frozen.
- If the user logs out of the Active For Good app; they won't be able to log back in.
(Of note is that at the moment, the user does NOT get logged out of the app, and the only visual indication in the app to the user that their account is frozen is that the leaderboard won't load. It is on our mobile app roadmap to improve the in-app experience for this newly implemented account feature.)
What happens when you ☀️😎
unfreeze ☀️😎 an account
- Basically the reverse of freezing; the account status is changed to unfrozen (normal state).
- The account reappears in the leaderboard in the Active For Good app.
- The user receives an email letting them know their account is unfrozen.
Accessing the Active For Good Admin Dashboard
If you think you should have an Organizational Administrator account, but aren't sure what that is, or how to check, start by just trying to log in to the Admin Dashboard using your standard Active For Good credentials. If that doesn't work, simply open a request with our support team.