The Active For Good app will track any activity that posts to Google Fit. You can enable third-party apps to populate Google Fit data by following the directions below:
Here is a great list of some of the best apps that are compatible with Google Fit.
- Confirm you have downloaded the third-party app of your choice to your smartphone
- Open the Google Fit app
- From the main activity screen, select the navigation menu (top left)
- Select "Settings" from the navigation list
- Select "Connected apps" from the list of settings
- Confirm that you see your desired third-party app on the list of connected apps
- Confirm Active for Good is also enabled under the "Connected apps" section
- That's it!