To use your Android phone as an activity tracker, you need to "allow" the Active For Good app to access data from Google Fit, Google's health tracking app.
Active For Good only needs your "Step" and "Active Energy" data.
To verify your Google Fit connection:
- Locate & open the "Fit" app on your Android device
- From the main activity screen, select the Profile menu (bottom right)
- Select the settings gear icon on the top right (just next to your profile photo).
- Confirm that your basic information is correctly entered (height, weight, age, etc.). This ensures that Google Fit calculates your activity correctly
- Select "Manage connected apps" from the list of settings
- Locate and select "Active For Good" on the list of connected apps, and tap it.
- This screen is where you can "disconnect" the app.
- Once you've disconnected Active For Good from Google Fit, you can close Google Fit.
- The next time you launch the Active For Good app it will prompt you to connect Google Fit again and allow you to select which account (if you have more than one Google Account on the device) to use.