To use your Android phone as an activity tracker, you need to "allow" the Active For Good app to access data from Google Fit, Google's health tracking app.
Active For Good only needs your "Step" and "Active Energy" data.
To verify your Google Fit connection:
- Locate & open the "Fit" app on your Android device
- From the main activity screen, select the navigation menu (top left)
- Select "Settings" from the navigation list
- Confirm that your basic information is correctly entered (height, weight, age, etc.). This ensures that Google Fit calculates your activity correctly
- Select "Connected apps" from the list of settings
- Locate and select "Active For Good" on the list of connected apps
- This screen is where you "connect" or "disconnect" the app